Dream Cheeky will help you know How To Fix Saggy Breasts Naturally 2022: Things To Know
7 Amazing Home remedies for your sagging breasts
One of the saddest things about ageing is to witness imperfections in the once perfectly shaped body. Breast sagging is one such thing that every woman experiences sooner or later. Here I share 7 surprising natural home remedies for sagging breasts.
Firm and perky breasts sag when they lose their elasticity.
And this can happen for a number of reasons. Losing and gaining weight rapidly, menopause, pregnancy, nutritional deficiency, cigarette smoking, poor-fitting bra, bad posture and a lot more!
Though many women neglect this change and move on, a fleeting thought nags their mind. And for many, this physical change matters so much that they opt to go under the knife.
However, our ancient wisdom shared 7 simple and surprising home remedies that can work magic to prevent breast sagging. These natural home remedies are not only effective but also the safest way to reverse sagging.
Also Read: How to stop breastfeeding your toddler?
Home remedies to prevent breast sagging
Do you know perky breast is not the only beauty standard for women?
In ancient China, small feet of women were a beauty standard. European women wore corsets to make their waist look small. In America, big breasts were a beauty standard. And they all had harsh and painful ways to fit in these standards.
Beauty standards for women are not a thing of past.
Even today women are subjected to different beauty standards. Fair skin, lean body, and perky breasts top that list. Many women go under the knife to meet these standards of beauty.
But is it really worth it?
Women of every age and phase look beautiful, they just have to embrace themselves. However, this does not mean that one should not take care of their beauty. This means that one must not feel overwhelmed or become vulnerable because of it!
Take care of your body, skin, hair and breasts naturally with simple kitchen remedies.
And always remember just one thing the key to visible results is continuity of care!
So, here I am sharing 7 simple but surprising home remedies for breast sagging.
Also Read: Dates for Fertility
1. A magical mask of Cucumber and egg yolk
Cucumber and egg yolk work like a magical mask that lifts your breast and gives them the perfect perky look. Cucumber has natural skin toning properties. While egg yolk is a great source of proteins and vitamins that help fight sagging.
How to use cucumber and egg yolk mask to hold tight your sagging breasts?
- Peel and grate a cucumber and mix it with one egg yolk.
- Add a teaspoon of butter to the mix and blend it well.
- Apply the mixture in an upward direction on and around the breast.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with cold water.
You can use this mask once or twice a week and witness a remarkable change. For quicker results do it once every day for a week.
2. The triple-action of Egg white, honey and yoghurt
Egg white is an excellent remedy for sagging breasts. It’s high in protein which nourishes the skin. Its astringent properties help the skin contract. The hydro lipids in egg white help to lift loose skin around the breasts. In addition, yoghurt and honey are excellent moisturizing agents. They have hydrating and skin smoothening properties.
How to make egg white, honey and yoghurt pack for sagging breasts?
- Whip an egg white till it turns into a foamy mixture.
- Add 1 tsp of yoghurt and honey to the mix and beat it for a few more minutes.
- Apply this mixture to the breasts and gently massage in circular motions.
- Leave this mask on for about half an hour.
- Rinse it with cold water to seal the effect and improve the texture of the breasts.
- Use this remedy at least twice weekly to help deal with saggy breasts.
How to use egg white for sagging breasts?
- Beat 1 egg white to make a foamy texture.
- Apply it onto your breasts in an upward direction.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cucumber or onion juice to remove the paste.
- Give a final rinse with cold water.
3. Fenugreek olive oil massage for sagging breasts
Fenugreek is an excellent remedy for sagging breasts. It’s enriched with vitamins and antioxidants that help prevent premature ageing. Antioxidants help in tightening and smoothening the skin around the breasts. Apply it once or twice a week for noticeable results.
Tip – You can also add yoghurt and egg white to this paste for firm breast skin. Using this mask once a week gives effective results.
How to use fenugreek olive oil massage for sagging breasts?
- Soak some fenugreek seeds in water for one night.
- Add water and grind to make a thick paste.
- Add one teaspoon of extra virgin oil and mix it well.
- Massage this paste on your breasts and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water.
4. Massage your breasts with Olive oil
Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent remedy for sagging breasts. Olive oil is an excellent source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can curb the damage of free radicals. It can reverse ageing and prevent sagging of breasts. Olive oil further improves the skin tone and texture of the breasts.
How to use olive oil for breast sagging?
- Take about one tsp olive oil on your palm.
- Rub your palms to generate heat.
- Massage your breasts in an upward motion for about 15 minutes.
- Give gentle pressure to stimulate blood flow and help cell repair.
- Follow this remedy at least four or five times per week.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Olive Oil
5. Rub some ice on it
Cold therapy is one of the most underrated cures that come handy in a number of situations. Massaging your breast with ice causes the tissues to contract and helps in regaining firmness. It also improves blood circulation and skin rejuvenation. Cold therapy also helps tighten the muscles and fight cellulite around the area.
How to use ice for breast sagging?
- Take a few ice cubes on a clean cloth and wrap it into a pack.
- Massage your breasts with the ice pack in circular motions.
- Keep the pressure gentle and do it for a minute.
- Relax in a reclining position for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy at regular intervals to firm up the breasts.
P.S. – Don’t apply the ice directly on the skin as it can cause frost-bites in some cases.
6. Tighten your tits with Aloe vera
Aloe Vera is a miraculous plant that never ceases to surprise. The gel of this plant has natural skin-tightening properties that tighten your breast naturally. It’s rich in antioxidants that help to fight free radicals and reverse the signs of ageing. Using this remedy regularly will give a firm perky look to your breasts.
How to use Aloe vera for breast sagging?
- Apply Aloe Vera on your breasts in the upward direction
- Massage in circular motions for about 10-15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 10 minutes.
- Wash off Aloe vera with cold water.
- Try to repeat this activity 4- 5 times a week.
Also Read: Health benefits of Aloe Vera
7. Exercise and Yoga
Physical toning of the body is the best natural remedy for saggy breasts. Regular workouts whether yoga or exercise tone the chest muscles. This helps in providing better support and preventing sagging.
Exercises that help prevent breast sagging
- Push-ups: It strengthens your back muscles and helps in toning the breasts.
- Plank: Plank strengthens the pectoral muscles in the chest that helps prevent sagging of breast tissue.
- Cobra Pose: This pose strengthens the chest muscles and helps in firming up the breasts.
- Bow pose: It strengthens the spine and firms up the breast tissue by adding defined volume.
- Camel Pose: This stretching pose strengthens your back and chest muscles.
Also Read: Ashwagandha for women
Home Remedies for Breast Sagging: It works!
In Ayurvedic clinical practice, people often come searching for natural remedies for beauty and sex. Because these are the two things where people are most concerned about side-effects!
I have prescribed these home remedies to many women who came searching for such remedies. And most of the times, I got a call back with a thanking note! That speaks the efficacy of these remedies.
So, do try these simple remedies. Take care of your nutrition. Exercise regularly. And most importantly take care of your posture.
December 13, 2020