- Dream Cheeky
If you’re playing Apex Legends on Xbox and want to change the language, it’s easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to change language on apex legends Xbox.
- 1 How To Change Language On Apex Legends Xbox
- 2 Change The Language in Apex Legends Using A PC
- 3 Change the Language of Apex Legends on a PlayStation
- 4 Change the Language of Apex Legends on a Nintendo Switch
- 5 How to Change The Language in Apex Legends Steam
- 6 How Do I Change The Language in Apex Legends Mobile?
- 7 The Apex Legends Video Game: Changing The Voices (French To Original)
- 8 Follow These Instructions To Change The Fr and Vo Voices In Apex
How To Change Language On Apex Legends Xbox
It is similar to the PlayStation process. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Start Apex Legends.
- Start the Settings.
- Find the option to change your language and choose from English, French, German, Japanese or eight other languages.
Change The Language in Apex Legends Using A PC
The video game is played by most people via their PCs, whether they are using Origin or Steam. This section will explain how to change the language in Origin. Here are the steps:
- Open Origin to find Apex Legends within the Library
- To go to the settings, click on the game icon and then press the gear symbol.
- Navigate to “Advanced Launch Options”.
- Choose your preferred language and you are good to go.
Check out our post if you want to change your real name on Xbox: How To Change Your Real Name On Xbox App?
Change the Language of Apex Legends on a PlayStation
It is very simple to change the language in the game using a PlayStation.
- Launch the game.
- Go to Settings.
- This window will allow you to choose a different language.
- Choose the language you prefer and then return to your game.
Change the Language of Apex Legends on a Nintendo Switch
There is no direct way to modify the Apex language on Nintendo Switch. You will need to modify the language settings on your console. The change should be applied in your game.
These steps will change the language of your Nintendo Switch
- Go to the Home Menu.
- Select the “System Settings” option.
- Navigate to the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the “System” window.
- Press the “Language” button on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You can choose from English, Italian or Dutch as well as Portuguese and 12 other languages.
- Start your Nintendo Switch and Apex Legends will now run in the language you prefer.
How to Change The Language in Apex Legends Steam
You can also use Steam to launch Apex for PC. The platform lets you choose your game language, just like Origin.
- Start Steam to locate Apex Legends within the Library.
- Right-click the game to open the Properties menu.
- Navigate to the left side of the screen to access the “Language” tab.
- Select your preferred language to start the online game with the new language.
- Another method is available to modify your language. It’s slightly more difficult.
- Go to your Library by opening Steam.
- Right-click on Apex Legends to find it. Select the “Properties” option.
- Navigate to “Launch Options”, and then go to the end.
- You can replace the last word of the line denoting the current language, e.g. Japanese or Italian, with your preferred language.
- Close the window to restart this game.
If the game uses the same language after updating your language packs, you will need to delete the files or rename them.
- Navigate to your Library by opening Steam.
- Right-click on Apex Legends to locate it.
- Select “Manage”, followed by “Browse local files.”
- Navigate to the “Audio”, then to the “Ship” directory.
This window should contain a lot of languages. Select the unwanted languages and click the “Delete” button at the top of the menu. Alternatively, you can rename them so Apex doesn’t recognize them. You can force the game to use your preferred language.
Go back to Steam’s main menu, and then launch the Apex.
How Do I Change The Language in Apex Legends Mobile?
This game can be changed on more than just consoles and PCs. You can also do this on your smartphone. This is how it works:
* Open Apex Legends on the phone. * Next, open the Preferences menu. * Next, go to “Language settings.” Select a language by pressing the “OK” button. * Relaunch the app to apply the settings.
The Apex Legends Video Game: Changing The Voices (French To Original)
Are Legends able to speak French? Where are the original English voices? The final release is now available! Unexpected surprises are in store for you.
You’ll be surprised to hear your favorite characters’ voices being performed by new actors when you first start the game (unless it is really good).
Respawn has a French dub to cover all legends. It’s a wonderful idea! Sometimes, their sentences may differ word-for-word. This can make it quite amusing.
You are probably reading this to find out how to revert back to the original FR voices. It’s possible the dubbing chose may not be appealing to everyone so why not let them decide?
Follow These Instructions To Change The Fr and Vo Voices In Apex
We won’t disappoint you with our answer… It’s impossible! It’s not possible in the game. It is impossible to alter the audio settings of the game’s dubbing, which is shameful.
You can still play the game on an Xbox One or PS4 console in English. The dubbing will return to the original. Although you can locate the original dubbing (Vo), it is not practical.
Players will need to wait for a future update to see if Respawn teams have an option to allow users to change the voices of their favorite characters.