- Dream Cheeky
How To Unpair Xbox One Controller (Or Unsync)
If you have an Xbox Series X/S and need to unpair your Xbox control directly, but don’t know how to do so, We have created a simple procedure for you to follow. To unpair, your Xbox Series X/S controller, follow the instructions below.
- On your control, look for the Sync button, which is located on the top of the controller.
- You must now continue to hold the Sync button.
- Wait for a vibration that is twice as strong.
- When your controller vibrates twice, it means your controller is no longer connected to your device.
- When you turn on your Xbox, one of the controller lights will begin to flash, and when you reconnect your Xbox to the console, the controller light will turn off.
Blinking Speeds on Xbox One
There are two blinking light rates on your control.
- Slow light blink
- Fast light blink
The controller in bind mode is indicated by the controller’s quickest light blink. If you use the sync button (bind-button) to un-sync your controller from the console, your Xbox One light blinks rapidly, and your controller searches for consoles that are available to connect with the controller.
Read also: Why Is My Xbox Controller Blinking?
How Do I Disconnect The Xbox One Controller?
We’ll show you how to turn off your control in two distinct ways. The first is the simplest method for turning off any Xbox One controller, as shown below:
- Look into the Xbox-Light Button.
- For 6 seconds, press and hold the Xbox-Light Button.
- Your controller will switch off after 6 seconds of pressing the light button.
- When the light on your controller goes out, it’s time to turn it off.
- If you want to reconnect your controller to your system, simply press the Xbox-Light button again, and it will reconnect to your console.
- It’s important to remember that pressing the Sync button on the controller’s back button isn’t necessary.
The second method for turning off your controller is as follows:
- We must press and hold the Xbox One’s light button once again, which will bring up the menu on your screen.
- You can switch off your Xbox One’s Council, Controller, or Restart it from the menu.
- Assume your control has become unresponsive, and you are unable to turn off your council with it.
No issue, simply go to your council and click the X button once to put it into standby mode, and then press and hold the X button for up to 10 seconds to turn off your Xbox one council.
Take a look at our post Why Does My Xbox Controller Keep Disconnecting? if your device faces this problem.
What Are The Advantages Of Resetting your Xbox One Controller?
If you’re having problems with your controller, such as input latency, flashing light bars, or unsyncing, factory resetting the console will automatically fix these issues.
How To Fix Xbox One Controller Freeze?
If your controller keeps freezing and isn’t responding properly, hit the menu button on the controller first. You must now go to Settings and then to Power & Start-up. Simply select Power mode and then press the “A” button to switch your device to energy-saving mode.
Why Does Your Xbox One Controller Fail to Sync With An Xbox One After Being Unpaired?
Have you attempted but failed to un-sync your control from an Xbox One in order to sync it to another?
It could be because of these factors.
The Batteries Have Been Depleted
The batteries will need to be replaced. If you have the Xbox One Play and the rechargeable battery charging kit, make sure your control is fully charged.
The Xbox One Controller is a Long Way Away
You must keep a distance of no more than 20 to 30 feet between the console and your console for it to sync properly.
This is true for any wireless synchronization.
Other Devices’ Interference
If you have items near your Xbox One and Controller, such as computers or microwaves, they may interfere with the procedure.
Make sure all of these wireless devices are far away from your Xbox One.
Restart Your Computer
You can sync your controller to the Xbox One by restarting your device.
To turn off your system, locate the X button on the front panel and press it.
For 30 seconds, unplug the power wires from the outlet. Connect them once more, then turn on your Xbox One.
You Have A Large Number of Controllers on Your System
The synchronizing will never be effective if you have too many controllers. On a single Xbox One device, you only need up to eight controllers.
If your Controller has previously linked with another system and the system is within its range, it will pair with it.
If you have multiple Xbox One systems, your Controller will automatically sync with them when you turn it on.
This problem will also arise if your Controller is connected to a computer.
You can avoid the overlap by turning off and unplugging any Xbox One devices that you don’t intend to use. Then, after turning it on, try to connect it to a neighboring console.