- Dream Cheeky
Fortnite releases updates for all Xbox and other platforms on a regular basis, with new and important content being added and tweaked on a regular basis. With this blog post, Dreamcheeky‘ll show you how to update Fortnite on Xbox. Keep reading to get more useful information.
The Fortnite downtime for Chapter 2 of Season 3 has begun, and the first launch video has been published, promoting a number of features from the impending Battle Pass. The Aquaman skins will be the focus of the next Fortnite Chapter, Season 3 Battle Pass, however, Epic Games has yet to clarify what players will need to accomplish to fully access it.
When the game returns online after the Season 3 server outage, players will be able to download the update file before jumping into the battle royale. Epic Games hasn’t said when the servers will be back up and running, although the outage is expected to last a few hours. PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices will all receive the new update.
How To Update Fortnite On Xbox
To upgrade Fortnite, go to the “My Games & Apps” option on the home screen and pick it. On Xbox One console, Xbox Series X and S, here’s how to update Fortnite.
- Turn your Xbox on.
- Have a go at launching Fortnite.
- If the game starts up and runs well, it is already up to date.
- If it doesn’t work, simply quit and return to the home screen.
- You’ll want to look for the “My Games and Apps” section here.
- After that, scroll down and click “Manage.”
- Select “Updates” after that.
- Additionally, locate and select Fortnite from the list.
- The game will begin to update.
- These changes usually take some time.
- You’ll know it’s started when you see the update timer start.
- If your network seems to be running slowly, try connecting your Xbox to your router with an ethernet wire.
- The download speed should be greatly improved as a result of this.
- Furthermore, if your Internet speed is still unsteady, run a check on
Speedtest.net or Fast.com.
How Can I Update Fortnite On My PlayStation 4?
Step 1: Turn on your PlayStation 4 and navigate to your game library.
Step 2: Navigate to the Fortnite game.
Step 3: To access the side menu, press the ‘Options’ button on the controller.
Step 4: Select “Check for Updates” from the drop-down menu.
The Fortnite Season 3 update will appear on your screen once it is available in your location.
Step 5: When the update is ready, follow the on-screen directions to install it on your console.
Fix for Game Not Appearing in Xbox Updates
This is a regular issue where a game is due for an update but does not appear on the Xbox update list. Consider turning off and restarting your Xbox in situations like these. Here’s what you should do if the old trick doesn’t work.
- Press and hold the Xbox button for a long time.
- Wait until the computer shuts off.
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Wait for about two minutes.
- Reconnect the cable and turn on the Xbox.
- Go to the “My Games and Apps” section of the menu.
- Choose a game to play.
- Also, if this doesn’t work, you might want to contact Xbox Support.
- Alternatively, you may contact Fortnite support.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about updating Fortnite on Xbox. We hope you found this information useful. Recently, users have reported an issue for which we have provided a solution.