We’d love to share your amazing knowledge with our visitors! To submit a Guest Post, please review the guidelines below. We can’t wait for your upcoming posts on Dreamcheeky.com.
We are continuously looking to add informative and engaging content that intrigues our readers and also injects some useful knowledge into them. We are fully active on social media as well because we know the potential it holds within itself.
We are presenting you with a golden opportunity to associate with Dona’s Kitchen. If you have an interesting piece of information related to the kitchen, recipes, food tips & tricks, then draft it on Google docs along with copyright-free images or self-clicked images and send it to us via [email protected]. We will publish the article on our website with a link back to your business site (if there is any).
- The Writing Style: Your posts should be friendly, casual, and informative.
- Word Count: Please ensure your word count is somewhere between 1000-1500 words.
- Related Content: If you’re looking for a place to write about all the interesting topics in your life, try doing it here! You can talk about everything from beauty tips and tricks or kitchen innovations, home and outdoors,… Whatever topic interests you most.
- Images: Feature at least two professional-quality photographs sized 800 pixels wide.
- Content: The post needs to be exclusive to my blog and not published anywhere else on the web.
- Check It: When you send us to work, we find mistakes in spelling, punctuation, or grammar. We don’t have enough time to fix these issues for every post that comes through our door, so before sending any more content, make sure there are no errors the first time around.
- Number of Links: We will allow you to include 2 outbound links. 1 link to the main URL within your BIO and 1 link URL of informative content. Please do not add any affiliate links in articles.
If you have a great idea for an article, I’d love to hear from ya! To prevent rejection of your post just because it’s not what they’re looking for right away, email me first with the title/titles that are closest in flavor (and then maybe we can figure out which one will work best).
Please don’t submit posts without first coming to me with potential title ideas. We have the right to reject posts if we think it’s inappropriate on our blog – send an email to [email protected] and discuss potential title ideas.
Become a contributor/ a donor and get a high-quality backlink from my site as soon it’s done. Check out the sponsorship policy for more information!
If you have any suggestions, please kindly contact me at email [email protected]
For an affiliate program, please contact: Authoritysitemaster.com
Thank you for contributing!