Speakerphones can sometimes replace a hands-free headset. They can be connected to a smartphone and used to take calls as they have a microphone and a speaker. Due to their design, Bluetooth speakerphone can also be useful gadgets for drivers. They can make it quite easy to take calls while still being to hear what is going on around them.
Most models come with a built-in battery pack. This gives them both portability and reliability. Also, they can be used as regular Bluetooth speakers that can serve as simple gadgets to play music. For our list, we selected 10 different models that offer pretty much the same features. The main difference between them is the sound quality and how good the mic is at separating background noise in order to provide a clear voice quality. Their pricing makes them affordable for the most part, but like with anything else, there are some premium models. With these things in mind, here are the top 10 best Bluetooth speakerphone reviews.
Best Bluetooth Speakerphone Reviews 2024
Soaiy S31 Auto Car Bluetooth Speakerphone
No products found.
The Soaiy S31 is a great little device that comes with a low price tag and all the basic functions. It uses a small speaker powered by a built-in battery that can be charged with a USB cable.
In terms of features, the model offers about 8 hours of talk time. It can be paired with both Android and iPhone smartphones, and the answer and volume control work properly. The model also can be paired with two devices at the same time, which can prove to be useful.
Plantronics Calisto 620 Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Simplified call management with an easy interface for answer/end, mute and volume on PC, smartphone or tablet
- Bluetooth mini USB adapter for always-ready PC connectivity
- Talk-time up to 7 hours, standby time up to 5 days
- Intelligent bi-directional microphones activate in the direction of the speaker’s voice
- 360-degree room coverage with active background noise reduction
Plantronics Calisto 620 is a simple device that offers excellent functionality for the ones that like to take calls and do not like the quality of the speaker built-in in their smartphone.
The model has some interesting features, such as a UC presence sensor, which detects when there is someone around so that it will keep the call active. The model has a powerful speaker and a built-in battery. It can be paired with multiple devices.
Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e with Enterprise-Quality Audio
- Advanced DSP technology enables precise tuning for both the mic and speaker so conversations are more life-like
- An integrated stand positions a mobile phone or tablet at just the right angle for shake-free video calls and hands-free access to the mobile screen.
- Hear and be heard in true wideband audio, so those on both sides of the call can enjoy a life-like communication experience.
- USB plug-and-play connectivity easily connects to PCs or Macs, or pair up to eight Bluetooth devices. Frequency response: 140 Hz to 16 kHz
- With 15 hours of talk time between charges the Mobile Speakerphone P710e outlasts the longest workday
The Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e is one of the more expensive models that provides enterprise-quality audio, or so the manufacturers claim. This translates into excellent voice quality due to its built-in microphone and a really loud speaker.
One of the interesting things about the model is its design. It is made to be used as a dock and works with virtually any smartphone with Bluetooth. Another interesting aspect is the fact that the model can be paired with eight different devices, which is something that very few other speakerphones can do.
Anker PowerConf S3 Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Smart Voice Enhancement: Real-time voice optimization and background noise reduction is conducted by the customized DSP algorithm to ensure you always sound crystal-clear to the other side.
- 6 Microphone Array: Stand up, walk around, and be confident knowing that PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone has 360° voice pick up and covers your entire meeting space.
- Optimized Clarity and Volume: Voice volume is automatically balanced to make up for differences in loudness and distance from PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone.
- Double Talk: Hear every word of online meetings, with no words skipped even with simultaneous speakers.
- Easy To Setup: PowerConf S3 Bluetooth speakerphone is compatible with all popular online conferencing platforms and can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth or computer with the USB-C cable.
Unitek is a relatively small brand that offers several interesting products. Their speakerphone is not only an affordable option but quite reliable. It uses a small 400 mAh Li-ion battery cell which will provide about 3.5 hours of playback.
The speakerphone function works using a small internal microphone. It does not have a dedicated call-answering button, but it is easy to use as it is. The model features a small micro SD slot that can be used to play audio files.
Jabra Speak510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- CLEARER CONVERSATIONS – The outstanding sound quality in the Jabra Speak 510 Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker ensures everyone is heard during conference calls, making your meeting more efficient; The 360-degree microphone picks up sound at all angles
- HOLD MEETINGS ANYWHERE – Take audio conferencing to a whole new level and turn any room into a conference room with this Jabra speakerphone; Use it at home, in the office or when traveling
- EASY SETUP – No IT required; Setup and use of this Bluetooth conference speaker with microphone is a breeze, just connect via Bluetooth or USB and dial-in; Compatible with all leading UC platforms; Certified for Avaya, Cisco, Skype for business, and more
- SLIM, COMPACT DESIGN – A convenient carrying case and integrated cable management makes it ideal for use while on-the-go; Plus, the slim, compact design means you can bring this USB speakerphone anywhere you are
- WORKS WITH MANY DEVICES – Connect or plug this Jabra conference speakerphone into your desk phone, mobile phone, soft-phone or whatever device you have; Works with many types of devices for conference calls and streaming multimedia
Jabra Speak510 speakerphone is a small and simple device. It was designed mostly with drivers in mind, as it is supposed to help take calls while in the car. The model has a simple design with a large glossy finish and simple capacitive buttons.
Similar to other models, it has a built-in rechargeable battery and works with all types of smartphones. It can be used for media streaming or just to take calls. What is interesting about it is the fact that it can also work with PCs and tablets.
Jabra Drive Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation (DSP)
- Multi use , connects to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Stream music, podcasts and GPS directions
- Voice guidance announces battery level and Bluetooth connection status
- Automatic volume adjustment and auto paring to mobile phone
Jabra has a lot of hands-free devices and only a few speakerphones. The Drive in-car speakerphone is a great little device. Unlike other models, it was built to be as compact as possible while still being loud enough.
Due to its reduced size, the model does not offer too many hours of continuous talk. What makes it such a popular pick is the compact form factor. It has a high-quality microphone and easy-to-access buttons. Surprisingly it is also quite inexpensive.
JBL GO2 – Waterproof Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming.Waterproof : Yes
- 5 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Audio Cable Input
JBL GO2 – Waterproof Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a great option for the ones that need to have their hands free and like to hear what is going on around them while taking a voice call. It is a simple Bluetooth speaker with a microphone and a large-capacity battery.
The model features an interesting design with a glossy metallic finish and a mesh at the top. The control buttons are placed on the bottom, while its large speaker is at the top. On a full charge, the speakerphone can last for about hours which is quite decent judging by its size.
OontZ Curve Wireless Speakerphone
- SURPRISING SOUND QUALITY AND VOLUME; The Perfect Speaker to take everywhere with you
- HEAVY METAL ENCLOSURE available in five high gloss colors
- UP TO 5 HOURS OF PLAY TIME from the rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- WIRELESSLY CONNECT TO YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, smartphones, Tablets; play from laptops, PCs and non-Bluetooth devices using the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the speaker's AUX-IN jack
- WIRELESS HANDS FREE Bluetooth personal speaker phone
Even if the OontZ Curve is being advertised as a Bluetooth speaker, the device works like a charm when used as a speakerphone. It has a simple design with a speaker at the top and easy-to-access buttons that make it much more convenient to take calls.
As expected the speakerphone is powered by a rechargeable battery. It supports any smartphone with Bluetooth, and if required, it can also be connected using a 3.5 mm jack cable that is included in the box. The model is available in multiple colors and for a really modest price tag.
Motorola Roadster 2 Wireless In-Car Speakerphone
- Download the free My MotospeakApp and listen to incoming texts messages read aloud, then use voice commands to respond or initiate texts. Also receive caller ID and important battery call status voice alerts.
- Roadster 2 automatically turns on and connects with your phone when you enter your car. When you're ready to leave it automatically turns off, saving battery life.
- Listen to calls or stream music on a powerful 2-watt speaker or through car speakers using the FM transmitter
- Have crystal clear calls with CrystalTalk technology on Roadster 2. Your speakerphone's dual microphone noise cancellation and echo control settings block out background noise in the car better than other speakerphones.
- Motorola retail packaging includes: Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone, Car Charger, User Guide. Choose 'ships and sold from Amazon.com' to ensure new, authentic Motorola product.
The Motorola Roadster 2 speakerphone was made to be used by people who drive a lot and need to take calls on the go. It has a simple design with large buttons that are easy to access. The built-in speaker is quite loud, while the microphone will be able to filter most of the background noise.
The device is powered by a small internal battery. It can be used as a regular Bluetooth speaker if needed, or it can replace a traditional hands-free headset.
Anker Classic Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port.
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides the Bluetooth speaker 24 hours of sublime music.
- WATERPROOF BUILD: IPX5-rated casing offers complete protection against liquids.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
- Powerful Bass: This Bluetooth speaker has an in-house tuned digital signal processor that analyzes low frequencies to intensify the song’s bass in real-time.
Anker Classic Portable wireless Bluetooth speaker is one of the most popular devices on our list. What makes it such a popular pick is the fact that it comes with a significantly larger speaker and a reliable rechargeable battery pack that provides a playtime of about 20 hours.
The reason why this Bluetooth speaker made it to our list is the quality of the built-in microphone. It does a great job at filtering background noise and picking up audio from up to 2 feet away from the device.
Speakerphones may come in various shapes and sizes. Most models look like regular Bluetooth speakers, while others are extremely small and come with clippers. Only a few models can be considered large speakers, which translates into louder volumes.
For our list, we selected speakerphones from all 3 categories. Some of them are quite expensive, and most users would not be willing to spend that much, but even the more inexpensive ones are decent enough for both voice calls and music playback.